Clinic Name: Fremont Therapy Group
Location: Riverton, Wyoming and Sweetwater County, Wyoming
Position: Physical Therapist
Experience: Preferably 1-2 Years; New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Competitive base salary of $75,000 to $85,000 (depending on experience), plus $6,000 to $10,000 sign-on bonus, performance bonus program, tuition reimbursement, relocation reimbursement options.
We Are Seeking:
Fremont Therapy Group is looking for a motivated and passionate Physical Therapist to join our flagship clinics in Riverton, Wyoming and Sweetwater County, Wyoming in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, where the quality of life is high and outdoor adventures are plentiful.
*Wyoming carries no state income tax—this equates to an automatic 5% pay increase!
We desire a team member with orthopedic background who wishes to continually build their skills and make positive impacts on our profession, our team, and our patients. We value our therapists and their education and offer a supportive environment that fosters mentorship, collaboration, and professional growth. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a group of skilled therapists who have strong orthopedic backgrounds, as well as specialties in sports medicine, injury prevention, sports performance training, hand therapy, aquatic therapy, manual therapy, pelvic health, geriatric, IASTM, dry needling and more.
- Our optimal caseload is 10 – 12 patients per day. Our patients have dedicated one on one time with their Physical Therapist
- Sign-on bonus – 6,000.00 to 10,000.00
- Tuition Reimbursement - $5250.00/year
- Performance bonus program
- 4 weeks Paid Time Off for new hires
- Excellent benefits package including 401k, health, dental, and more
- Continuing education benefit of $3,000.00 with paid specialized certifications
- Multiple opportunities for professional development, specialization, and leadership
- Corporate discount plans
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- New graduate mentoring and onboarding
- Family-friendly work environment with flexible scheduling options
- Investment from a company team that wants you to succeed and thrive
- Graduate from a CAPTE accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Current state of Wyoming license or eligible.
- Orthopedic, exercise and manual based skills, and sports rehab.
- Outgoing and energetic team player.
About Fremont Therapy Group:
Fremont Therapy Group is a physical therapist owned outpatient private practice with six locations in Wyoming - Riverton, Lander, Green River, Rock Springs, Rawlins, and Saratoga, with clinic directors in each location who are vested owners in the company. FTG teams consistently focus on the need to help our patients achieve great outcomes, with dedicated one-on one-care.
Because Wyoming has some of the highest reimbursement rates in the country, we are not forced to increase patient load to cover costs. We are proud to maintain our commitment to patient care with an optimal caseload of 10-12 patients per day. This provides patients individualized care and allows our clinicians to achieve the highest levels of therapeutic alliance with their patients.
We are also proud to say that our company offers stability and security. Many members of our FTG family, from therapists to support staff, have been part of our organization for 10-20+ years.
For more details about the history of our company and six Wyoming locations, visit us on our website at fremonttherapygroup.com and find us on Instagram and Facebook to learn how we give back to our communities.
If you desire high quality of living in a world class outdoors recreation community with a company who places top value on work/life balance, we want to hear from you!
Please apply online or send email inquiries and resume to: