Position for a physical therapist available
If you desire high quality of living in a world class outdoor recreation community with a company who places top value on work/life balance, we want to hear from you!Fremont Therapy Group is looking for a motivated and passionate physical therapist to join our flagship clinic in Riverton, Wyoming, in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, where the quality of life is high and outdoor adventures plentiful. We desire a team member with orthopedic background who wishes to continually build their skills and make positive impacts on our profession, our team, and our patients. We value our therapists and their education and offer a supportive environment that fosters mentorship, collaboration, and professional growth.This is an excellent opportunity to work with a group of skilled therapists who have strong orthopedic backgrounds, as well as specialties in sports medicine, injury prevention, sports performance training, hand therapy, aquatic therapy, manual therapy, pelvic health, geriatric, IASTM, dry needling and more.
• Graduate from a CAPTE accredited Physical Therapy program.• Current state of Wyoming license or eligible, CPR certification.
• Orthopedic, Exercise and Manual based skills, and Sports Rehab.
• Outgoing and energetic team player.
• Up to 4 weeks PTO for new hires
• Performance bonus program
• Excellent benefits package, including 401k, health, dental, PTO & more!
• Continuing Education and paid specialized certifications
• Multiple opportunities for Professional Development, Specialization, and Leadership
• Clinical Mentorship
• New Grad mentoring & onboarding
• Family-Friendly Work Environment
• Investment from a company that wants you to succeed and thrive
About Fremont Therapy Group:
Fremont Therapy Group (FTG) is a Physical Therapist owned, private practice outpatient physical therapy company with six locations in Wyoming - Riverton, Lander, Green River, Rock Springs, Rawlins, and Saratoga. Our company consistently focuses on the need to help our patients achieve great outcomes. We are committed to offering the highest quality of care and developing rewarding relationships with our patients. We are proud to say that our company offers stability and security. Many members of our FTG family, from therapists to support staff, have been part of our organization for 10-20+ years. We are thankful and appreciative of our supportive communities and we are proud to have the ability to offer employment opportunities during this time. If you are interested in learning more about joining our growing team, we want to hear from you! For more details about the history of our company and 6 Wyoming locations visit us on our website at fremonttherapygroup.com and find us on Instagram and Facebook to learn how we give back to our communities.
Please apply on line or send email inquiries and resume to email@example.com