What our patients are saying about us:
Our job is to take care of you, so it's always encouraging when customers relay their positive experience with us. For your benefit we've displayed some of our client testimonials to give you an idea of the quality of our physical therapy service.
- All of your therapists now and in the past are extremely knowledgable and that goes a long way when you are hurting so much. – AP
- "You have a wonderful staff, please let them know they are the best and they all care about each patient and it shows!" – M. H.
- "I do so appreciate the patience that Whittney had with me. Her smile & calmness was very reassuring. I liked how respectful the therapists were to each other." – Anonymous Patient
- "On the first day of my therapy, I limped in with a cane. On the last day and well before, I walked out! Job well done!" – C.T Frawley
- "I've had knee surgery. I've been seeing Adam as my therapist and he has helped in every way possible in my recovery. He's very knowledgeable and caring when dealing with people's injuries and questions." – Steven Kline
- "Facility was clean and Kris was very positive in helping keep a good mindset during recovery. I was able to hike over 6 miles in the mountains and pack out my bull elk 3 months after a total knee replacement. Felt like I gained a friend through the treatment also. Thank you." – Anonymous Patient
- "I had a good experience, the best thing, besides helping my back after a bad fall, was Tom taught me stretch exercises and made me aware of how stiff I was getting in 77 years." – Dick
- "At first, I thought it would be a waste of time. My condition can't be cured, only dealt with. I was pleasantly surprised. I learned what to do to help my condition & deal with it. It was great!" – Anonymous Patient
- "When I came in for cardiac rehab, I wasn't able to do much because of knee pain. thanks to Jeff and his gentle persistence, I'm almost pain-free and able to walk and ride the bike without resting too much. Hope I'm not back, but you'll be my first stop if I need you." – C.F.
- "Tom was professional yet friendly. I felt very confident in his care. I liked how he explained the reason for everything that he was doing and how the inner ear works. He treated me like someone with a legitimate reason to be there, but not like a sick patient." – Anonymous Patient
- "Staff was amazing and super helpful! Jeff was great with explaining what my injury was and explaining what the exercises will do! I went from almost no grip strength and range of motion in my wrist to full range of motion and my grip strength almost matching my right hand. I would recommend Fremont Therapy Group to anyone I know. You guys are awesome!" – A.R.
- "The aquatic therapy was the turning point for me. Things I could not do on land working for me in the pool. After a month in the pool I went to the therapy floor. Yes it was hard work but the best staff were extremely helpful & I could not only see the difference but feel it. My thanks to the staff especially Brent, Elizabeth they reached for me." – Shelby Caldon
Click on the following links to see what patients are saying about each of our clinics: